The School is required to publish the following information:
Name of School: King’s College School, Cambridge
Address: West Road, Cambridge, CB3 9DN
Telephone Number: 01223 365814
Head: Mrs Yvette Day
Chair of Governors: The Revd Dr Stephen Cherry
Chair’s address for
correspondence: Chair of Governors, King’s College, Cambridge, CB2 1ST
Telephone Number: 01223 331100
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Based on an historic foundation of musical excellence, King’s College School is a flexible and inclusive academic environment. We are a caring, family-based community in which all children are respected and valued. We prepare them, as individuals, to be confident in a future with exceptional possibilities.
The School is committed to Christian values, in accordance with its foundation, but welcomes pupils from all faiths and backgrounds. The fostering of tolerance and respect are among the main aims of the School. To help foster those aims, the School promotes the values of Kindness, Creativity, Strength, Community.
- Admissions Policy and Procedures
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- English as an Additional Language
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion
- Expulsion, Removal and Review Policy
- Fire Risk Prevention Policy and Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- First Aid Policy
- Health and Safety Policy Statement
- Policy for Good Discipline
- PSHE Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- In conjunction with Cambridgeshire Police, King’s College School is involved in Operation Encompass. The purpose of Operation Encompass is to safeguard and support children and young people who have been involved in, heard, or witnessed a domestic abuse incident. Operation Encompass aims to ensure that appropriate school staff – the Safeguarding team – are made aware early enough to support children and young people in a way that means they feel safe and supported.
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Policy
- Terms and Conditions
- Whistleblowing Policy and Procedures
Our Complaints Policy details the various stages of our formal procedure in the academic year 2020-2021 there were no formal complaints registered.
During the academic year 2020-2021 pupils achieved the following scholarships to Senior Schools:
For further information about information and policies, please contact us.