GAP Student Placements
We recruit two full time, non-residential gap students for a one year placement from September through to July, to assist with various duties throughout the School including Music, Drama, Art, DT, ICT and Sport.
The ideal candidate will:
- be reliable, friendly, good humoured and enjoy working with highly motivated children;
- be familiar and comfortable with ICT;
- have a calm, helpful, positive and caring nature;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- be committed to the development, support and safeguarding of children.
This is a live out position so the candidates will need to live in the local area.
Applications are welcome at any time and the recruitment process will take place during the previous Autumn Term.
Candidate should send a letter and CV to:
Mrs Joanna McNiff, Head of RS, King’s College School.
We also recruit two international gap students each year for a one year placement beginning in January.
We recruit our overseas Gap Students through Letzlive: https://www.letzlive.org/
Please contact Letzlive if you are an international student and would like apply for a position at King’s College School.
King’s College School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects its staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.