Year 3 Key Objectives
- Partition three-digit numbers into multiples of 100, 10 and 1 in different ways.
- Derive and recall all addition and subtraction facts for each number to 20, sums and differences of multiples of 10 and number pairs that total 100.
- Add or subtract mentally combinations of one-digit and two-digit numbers.
- Read, to the nearest division and half-division, scales that are numbered or partially numbered; use the information to measure and draw to a suitable degree of accuracy.
- Use Venn diagrams or Carroll diagrams to sort data and objects using more than one criterion.
- Draw and complete shapes with reflective symmetry; draw the reflection of a shape in a mirror line along one side.